corporate social responsibility policy
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013 (‘the Act’) and the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 (‘CSR Rules’) issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (‘MCA’), as amended from time to time, HomeopathyOne has formulated a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy.
“To promote CSR excellence through service to local communities where we operate and involvement of employees”
In accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, the CSR Committee shall consist of two or more directors of which at least one shall be Independent Director. At present, the CSR Committee comprises of Dr. Twara Aashish as Founder & CEO and Mr. Aashish Chawda as member.
The CSR Committee will, inter-alia, be responsible for the following:
- Formulating a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which shall indicate the activities to be undertaken by HomeopathyOne as specified in Schedule VII and recommending the same to the Board for approval.
- Recommending the amount of expenditure to be incurred, if any, on the CSR activities
- Reviewing the Corporate Social Responsibility Policy of HomeopathyOne, from time to time, to ensure that it is updated for any change or enhancement in scope and recommending the same to the Board for approval.
- Defining the modalities and monitoring the progress of the activities being undertaken under the policy.
As HomeopathyOne is a Company engaged in healthcare services, the primary focus areas for CSR are Health care and promoting social causes across all locations where HomeopathyOne operates. Further, the CSR activities that may be carried out shall be in accordance with Schedule VII of the Companies Act, 2013, as amended from time to time. Most of the CSR activities of HomeopathyOne aim to improve the lives of the local community and HomeopathyOne shall strive to be responsive to the needs expressed by the community, either explicitly or otherwise.
- To concentrate on CSR programmes mainly around the local communities where our offices, hospitals, etc. are located.
- To focus primarily on healthcare activities.
- To ensure employee involvement and participation.
COMMUNICATION & REPORTING
CSR program details would be communicated in the public domain through the Annual Report in the reporting format as mandated by Section 135 of the Companies Act, 2013. Further, the CSR Policy may be modified, from time to time, by the Board of Directors of HomeopathyOne on the recommendation of the CSR Committee.